Admin and Finance Executive
Salary: £18,525 pa
Do you want to work for Scotland’s Agency of the Year 2021?
This is a role within the finance and administration team – the hub that keeps the agency running, bridging between the clients, creative teams, and account managers.
This is a great role to start you off in your career whether you want to ultimately work in finance, office management or advertising. The day-to-day work will be very varied as you undertake whatever tasks are needed that day to make the office run smoothly. You will work directly for the Group Finance Director but may help any of the executive team depending on the task. As part of the role you will gain a huge amount of on the job training as you will be exposed to all aspects of running an office, finance and HR departments.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Greeting clients who arrive in the office for meetings
- Answering the external phones and redirecting calls
Finance and HR
- Assisting in keeping our holiday and absence system updated
- Assisting the finance team in data analysis and inputting projects
- Assisting with keeping our client job management system running smoothly
- Working with the account managers to understand the finance aspect of ongoing
- Supporting the Talent Manager in drafting standard letters and contracts relating to staff
- Helping prepare meeting rooms and keep them clean and tidy
- Assisting the admin team by being the eyes that spot the detail needed to keep the office
looking its best
- Be involved in any office reorganisation projects
This is a role for someone with a sunny, positive, can-do attitude who enjoys working with people and being part of the team. Advertising is a fun, energetic industry where there is rarely a dull day, so bags of enthusiasm is required. Due to the nature of the job you will be exposed to confidential information so will also need to be discreet.
Who are we?
The Union is one of Scotland’s leading communications agencies, with over 90 staff across advertising, digital, direct and field marketing. Our current client list extends across both public and private organisations, including hospitality, tourism, charity, education, food & beverage, and retail. Established in 1996, the agency has thrived due to a passion for creativity and excellence in client service.
The Union has been built on great teamwork and people working together in a positive and constructive way – we’re looking for someone who buys into these values.
This role will be a combination of remote and office based at present whilst Scotland’s work from home requirements remain, however, will eventually be Edinburgh-based full-time at our stunning recently refurbished office at 18 Inverleith Terrace.
Our typical working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5:30, but we have a comprehensive flexible working policy and your hours may vary occasionally to meet the demands of the business.
Your package will include:
- Living wage salary of £18,525 p.a
- 4% employer pension contributions
- Group life and critical illness cover
- Generous holiday allowance
- Opportunities for career progression within the Union Group
If you’re up for this exciting opportunity please send us your CV to email@example.com.