DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Hours: Full time
We’re looking for an energetic, positive and strategic Account Manager to join our growing digital team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a vast range of client accounts from national government campaigns to exciting private sector clients including tourism, travel and drinks. You will be joining a fun, fast paced passionate team and we promise you will never have a dull day, clock watching will be a thing of the past!
You will be working with some of the most talented people in the industry in Scotland.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing
- Leading client accounts within the agency, managing budgets, ensuring they are profitable and growing.
- Applying strategic thinking and insight to all projects, driving them forward and addressing challenges where appropriate.
- Taking overall responsibility for the client-agency relationship, developing and maintaining senior client relationships.
- Seeking to build a good working rapport between the digital account management creative and development teams throughout the agency.
- Overseeing the direction and delivery of quality web design, build, and digital marketing. And as a team producing proposals that address business problems and get results.
- Adding value across clients and within the agency.
- Regularly involved in new business, tenders and pitches, approaching these with both a creative and commercial mindset.
The type of traits we like
This is a role for those who enjoy and thrive in a pressurised environment. It’s fast-paced, and you must have the ability to think on your feet, juggling various client needs at the same time, and still ensure that everything is delivered to a perfect standard. You will be:
- Strategic thinker
- Drives things forward
- Commercially minded
- Leads by example, inspires others
- Challenges both internally and externally to achieve the best results
- Wants to be part of a brilliant team
- Builds trust in client relationships
- Positive and has a can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and passion for the industry
- Some experience in a similar role
Our digital team is the fastest growing sector of the agency and we have recently won a number of high profile new projects; both in the private and public sectors. You will be working with a team of specialists in project management, SEO, digital marketing, UX/UI, digital design, and front and back end developers. Many of our projects involve complex functionality and integrations, as well as E-commerce solutions. Hence, for the right candidate, it is a great opportunity to learn and develop new skills.
The Union Group seeks to employ the best talent in the market; regardless of gender, orientation, class, culture or ethnicity. If you can do the job better than everyone else, you’re hired. Only by attracting the very best people can we continue to produce the very best work.
The what’s in it for you
The role comes with excellent career development opportunities. With our wide client roster, and work across numerous business sectors, you will learn and develop amongst some of the most talented people in Scotland.
Our typical working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30, but we have a comprehensive flexible working policy. Your package will include:
- Competitive salary
- Group Life Cover
- Generous holiday allowance
- IPA CPD training
- Union Academy training and development
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Opportunities for career progression within Union Group
You will have significant responsibility in your early days and weeks, and we pride ourselves on the training and development culture that we work under. We are an IPA member agency, so you can study for the IPA Digital Performance Certificate and Commercial certificates, as well as attend Union Academy training events.
The thing to do next
To apply, please send your CV and a covering statement (250 words max) to email@example.com with ‘Union – Digital Account Manager’ in the subject line.