Digital Marketing Executive
Union Digital is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive.
As a junior / entry level member of the team within Union Digital (the web and digital marketing division of The Union), you will be supporting the Digital Marketing team, focusing primarily on social media strategy and content creation. You will also have exposure to Google Advertising campaigns and other integrated campaigns and projects within the wider Union Digital group.
This isn’t just a making-the-tea job – you’ll be hands on with major campaigns and social platforms from day one. You will help manage and understand the digital needs of different clients across the public and private sector, and contribute to the smooth running of exciting and challenging campaigns and channels.
We provide on-the-job training, including paid campaign strategy and implementation techniques, digital marketing strategy creation and the ins and outs of social media platforms as well as certifications through the IPA – the UK’s professional institute for marketing and advertising agencies. You’ll be sitting industry qualifications within your first six months, including Google certifications.
This is a role which will develop you, we enjoy nurturing junior staff into more senior positions over time. The sky’s the limit.
We are not necessarily just looking for people with experience of the working world – we’re happy to take bright young graduates and train them up from scratch. How often do you read that in a job ad, eh?
- Assisting the Digital Marketing team with the smooth and timely running of Digital Marketing campaigns and Social Media calendars.
- Overseeing the delivery of social media strategies.
- Supporting the rest of the Digital Marketing team in wider project delivery, helping with scoping, documentation, and liaising with creative and accounts teams.
- Keeping thorough documentation of campaign process and progress, including meeting agendas, status reports, timing plans, and internal budget reports.
- Writing clear and concise briefs to Creative and Design teams.
- Overseeing the financial performance of projects in your portfolio (with support from an Account Manager or Director).
- Uploading and managing content for various of our clients’ social media channels via different platforms.
- Supporting other Digital Account Managers, and gain a wider view of the Digital teams projects
Education / Experience:
- You will ideally be educated to degree level in marketing, business studies, design, graphic design, IT or computing science discipline. If you don’t have a degree, then we’d expect more hands-on experience and knowledge of web build and digital marketing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A good team player who has lots of energy and is happy to help others.
- Excellent organisational levels and the ability to keep lots of balls in the air at once – agency life is fast-paced and you need to be able to keep up!
Nice to haves:
- Digital marketing experience or knowledge (Social Media, PPC, etc.)
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Project/Social Media management experience
- Some experience in or exposure to the Digital industry
- Experience working on a team in marketing or digital marketing strategy/implementation (University experience counts!)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
If you’re up for it, send us your CV as soon as you can to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll keep it confidential.