DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Paid Media)
Hours: Full Time
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager specialising in paid media to join our growing digital marketing team! Ideally, you will have three to five years’ experience working across different paid media platforms – including PPC, social and display.
Your core responsibilities will be to develop paid media strategies, launch campaigns, deliver continuous improvements and report on performance.
What’s most important to us is that we find the right person for the job and we can offer flexibility to the role, so we are interested in hearing from you if you are looking for full time or part time hours.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong knowledge and an impressive record of success in digital advertising (paid social, programmatic display ads and paid social ads).
- At least 2 years’ experience of paid social ads management, such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, etc.
- Experience of setting up and managing ads via programmatic advertising platforms, such as DV360, Criteo, Ad Roll, etc.
- Experience of paid media best practices and leading industry paid media tools and trends.
- Able to derive killer insights from complex data, derive strategies and opportunities and articulate this to clients.
- Experience of A/B and multivariate testing.
- Highly analytical and adept at analysing data.
- Experienced in media planning and budget management, ideally within an agency environment.
- An expert in creating in-depth client friendly performance reports.
- Able to communicate accurately with clients and build strong client relationships.
- In-depth experience of configuring Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- Experience of Paid Search Ads (Google Ads / Bing Ads) management and SEO optimisation would be a bonus.
Supporting the Union Digital team, you will:
- Work across our diverse client portfolio on a variety of data-focused projects and digital campaigns.
- Assist with developing and delivering integrated digital campaign strategies.
- Be our look-out for identifying and assessing new digital techniques, trends, tools and platforms.
- Work closely with Union account managers, planners, developers, designers and the wider creative team.
- Provide clients with insightful reports and table recommendations for optimising search and social campaign and web performance.
- Self-starter who will relish a fast-paced environment
- Thought leader and knowledgeable in your field
- Experience of working in a large digital agency
- Self-starter with confidence leading and running the strategic direction of digital campaigns
- Team-player with bags of energy and who will get stuck in
The Union is one of Scotland’s leading communications agencies, with over 90 staff across advertising, digital, direct and field marketing. Our current client list extends across both B2B and B2C, public and private organisations, including hospitality, tourism, charity, education, food & beverage, and retail. Established in 1996, the agency has thrived due to a passion for creativity and excellence in client service.
This role, which is remote at present but will eventually be Edinburgh-based, comes with excellent career development opportunities. With our wide client roster, and work across numerous business sectors, the successful candidate will be able to broaden their experience base and learn at one of the most successful and talented agencies in Scotland. If you’re eager to build on your skills by working on a real mixture of projects and using a variety of approaches then this is the role for you.
The Union has been built on great teamwork and people working together in a positive and constructive way – we’re looking for someone who buys into these values. Candidates need to be confident and capable of building strong relationships with all our external audiences and internal colleagues. We are committed to supporting you, too – for example through our employee wellness initiatives.
Your package will include:
- Competitive salary
- Group Life Cover
- Generous holiday allowance
- IPA CPD training
- Attendance of industry events.
- Union Academy training and development
- Opportunities for career progression within Union Group
The Union Group seeks to employ the best talent in the market; regardless of gender, orientation, class, culture or ethnicity. If you can do the job better than everyone else, you’re hired. Only by attracting the very best people can we continue to produce the very best work.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering statement on “what makes a great digital marketer?” (200 words max) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Digital Marketing Manager’ in the subject line.