Digital Marketing Manager
Hours: Full Time
Due to recent and impressive client wins we are seeking a passionate, dynamic and highly skilled digital marketing manager to join our growing digital team on a full-time basis in our Edinburgh office. We offer a competitive salary based on experience. Ideally, you will have three to five years experience in a digital marketing team, agency or client side. Your core responsibilities will be to develop and deliver online marketing campaigns through SEO, PPC and Social channels.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Strong knowledge and an impressive record of success in organic search (SEO).
- Experience of SEO best practices and leading industry SEO tools and trends.
- Proven track record and experienced in paid advertising (Google Ads, Bing Ads, paid social platforms, Adroll).
- Highly analytical and adept at analysing big data (e.g. Google data, Bing data, social data).
- Able to derive killer insights from complex data, derive strategies and opportunities and articulate this to clients.
- Google Ads (Search, Display, Mobile, Shopping) qualified or equivalent.
- Experienced in auditing, setting-up, managing and reporting paid search campaigns (Google Ads, Bing Ads and paid social)
- Skilled at Conversion Rate Optimisation and UX website audits.
- Experience of A/B and multivariate testing.
- In-depth experience of configuring Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experienced in media planning and budget management, ideally within an agency environment.
- An expert in creating in-depth client friendly performance reports.
- Experienced in open-source web environments, WordPress and Drupal.
- Able to communicate accurately with clients and build strong client relationships.
Supporting the Union Digital team, you will:
- Work across our diverse client portfolio on a variety of data-focused projects and digital campaigns.
- Assist with developing and delivering integrated search and social campaign strategies.
- Be our look-out for identifying and assessing new digital techniques, trends, tools and platforms.
- Work closely with our Union Digital account managers, developers, designers and the wider creative team.
- Work with offline teams in Union, Union Connect and Union Direct.
- Provide clients with insightful reports and table recommendations for optimising search and social campaign and web performance.
Your package will include:
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Enhanced Pension.
- PHI and Death in Service cover.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- IPA CPD training.
- Attendance of industry events.
- Union Academy training and development.
- Opportunities for career progression within Union Group.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking move to the next level in their digital marketing career, by working at one of Scotland’s most creative agencies with a range of varied clients.
We take great pride in our people and provide continuous personal development opportunities, along with a vibrant social life – staff BBQs and parties, ‘Album Fridays’ and office yoga are just some of the events dreamed up by our Social Committee.
If you’re up for this exciting opportunity please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.