DIGITAL SEO CONTENT PRODUCER
Hours: Full-time / Part-time / Flexi
We’re recruiting for an experienced Digital SEO Content Producer to join Union Digital in our Edinburgh office. The role is flexible to candidates looking for a full-time or part-time role, or for a candidate looking for a flexible working pattern. We offer a competitive salary and package, dependent on your experience.
The position requires experience of working proactively and independently, and dealing directly with senior client contacts. The role is intended to work on one of our high-profile public sector accounts. You will also be feeding into our other digital client work across a wide range of different sectors. Our current team is made up of vibrant, creative, hard-working and energetic people who all work closely together so the ideal candidate will fit into this culture. You will work closely with the other members of the Union Digital team, reporting to the Digital Account Director, although we integrate closely with every other part of The Union, including Union Connect, Union Direct and Union Data; often working on large integrated campaigns.
You will hold a strong degree and have at least two years of solid experience, either on agency or client side, working in digital, with a focus on search engine optimised website content strategy and creation. Digital marketing experience and a good grasp of analytics would also be extremely advantageous.
Key skills and experience (must haves):
- Highly experienced in creating optimised search content for web pages, blogs, social media and email
- Experience of creating content strategies against a defined client brief and outlined budget
- Able to gather digital copy and design how content will be presented to make it user friendly across a range of devices
- Confident optimising content for search engines and analysing keyword research
- Being adaptable to using a range of tone of voice for a variety of different subjects
- Confident using a CMS to upload and edit website copy
- Experience using data and analytic tools to evaluate online performance against KPIs
- Experience working with clients directly and providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management, and time management
- Self-starter – able to take tasks and run with them, and keep pushing to get stuff done on time and to budget
- Excellent overall team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for the web industry and new developments/technologies
- Strong presentation skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to present to and deal with senior clients directly
- Experience of account managing clients and the web build process – from specification through design, development and project completion
It would be an advantage if you have also:
- Have worked with multiple brands on a single web platform
- Have an understanding of accessibility requirements and experience of writing to a certain literacy age
- Experience working with digital design teams for web, email and social
- Experience resizing and optimising images for search
- Experience in paired writing
We take great pride in our people and provide continuous personal development opportunities, along with a vibrant social life – staff BBQs and parties, ‘Album Fridays’ and office yoga are just some of the events dreamed up by our Social Committee.
If you’re up for this exciting opportunity please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.