Partner Liaison Officer
Do you want to work in one of Scotland’s most successful marketing communications agencies?
As Partner Liaison Officer, your role will sit within our agency’s account management team – Bringing creative campaigns to life by building vital partnerships that will extend the reach of our important campaign messaging to our target audiences.
This role is highly sociable, working alongside account handlers to develop and manage partner relationships for national campaigns. You will work within Union Connect, the experiential, events, partnerships and communications arm of the Union.
Ideal for a recent graduate, or someone returning to work, we are looking for someone who is confident and enjoys building relationships with partners and stakeholders, both on the phone and in person. You will also be comfortable presenting and confident with new people.
This role is guaranteed to present you with a steep learning curve, sharpening your organisation, team working and communication skills.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Organising and updating partner tracker documents to an extremely high level of detail
- Managing and building multiple partner relationships
- Cold and warm partner outreach (phone calls, video calls and face to face meetings)
- Managing your time efficiently to ensure the campaign budget is well spent
- Working on and developing creative partnership solutions, bespoke to the partners you are working with
- Supporting the overall strategic campaign work
- Documenting project progress – status reports, contact reports etc.
- Providing support to your team – you will report directly to an Account Manager.
- This is a role for those who enjoy and thrive in a pressurised environment. It’s fast-paced, and you must have the ability to think on your feet, juggling multiple partner contacts, while still ensuring that everything is delivered to a perfect standard and on time. You will be:
- Very sociable and good with people
- Positive and have a can-do attitude
- Very strong in both spoken and written communication
- Well-organised with an eye for detail
- Good at problem-solving
The role, which is a blend of remote and Edinburgh-based at present, comes with excellent career development opportunities. You will learn from and develop alongside some of the most talented marketing minds in Scotland. We are committed to supporting you too – for example through our employee wellness initiatives.
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
This is a flexible working role and is 19 hours p/w, between Monday to Friday and the working hours of 9-5.30. At present, it is a fixed-term contract between November 2021 and April 2022, with the opportunity for extension.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering statement on “Why I would make a good Partner Liaison Officer?” (250 words max) to email@example.com with ‘Union Connect – Partner Liaison’ in the subject line.