SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Hours: Full time
Are you a brilliant Senior Account Manager (or aspiring Account Manager), who wants to work on great projects, with great brands and great people, and be a genuine driving force in one of Scotland’s top agencies? If so, Union House in Edinburgh’s beautiful New Town could be your new home.
Make no mistake, this is a challenging and varied role, and you will have a cool, calm strategic mind, a passion for creativity, and interpersonal skills that will engage and motivate clients both existing and new.
You will have the opportunity to work across all marketing disciplines, from advertising and design to digital marketing and brand development.
The Union is one of Scotland’s most dynamic and creative agencies, and multi-award winning agency and a leader in its field. Agency of the Year in 2105 and 2017, the company employs over 90 staff in Edinburgh and Leeds and works for a wide range of exciting clients. It is the ideal environment to build your career, enhance your skills and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry.
Some of The Union’s blue-chip clients.
You will hold a strong degree and have proven experience, either on agency or client side, in advertising.
Key skills and experience:
- Ability to build trusting relationships with clients.
- At least three years’ advertising experience.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- A track record of implementing effective campaigns across a number of disciplines.
- First class organisational skills – able to multi-task and prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- A strong commercial awareness.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
- Initiative and pro-activity.
- Enthusiasm and passion for the industry and new developments/technologies.
- Excellent team player.
- Full life-cycle project management, from client brief to campaign evaluation.
- Chairing client, internal and external supplier meetings.
- Quality management of external suppliers.
- Financial management – estimating, quoting, and invoicing.
- Time management – creation of timing plans to meet client deadlines.
- Briefing of and liaison between internal departments – Creative, Planning, Production etc.
If you’re up for it, send your CV and passionate pitch to: firstname.lastname@example.org