ACCOUNT MANAGER/SNR. ACCOUNT MANAGER
Hours: Full Time
Are you a champion Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, who wants to work on great projects, with great brands and incredibly talented people, and be a genuine driving force in one of Scotland’s top agencies?
What you’ll bring:
- First class organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal;
- Strong commercial awareness;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Bucket-loads of enthusiasm and initiative;
- Excellent team player with a will to bring the best out in others;
- Natural problem solver;
- Strong degree and experience (min. of two years) agency, or client-side working with agencies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building trusting and effective working relationships with clients.
- Organising and attending client, internal and external supplier meetings.
- Ensuring the smooth running of client accounts, with projects delivered on time and budget.
- Supporting the development of creative work by documenting client feedback and attending creative review meetings.
- Financial management – estimating, quoting, and invoicing.
- Time management – creation of timing plans to meet client deadlines.
- Documenting project progress – status reports, contact reports etc.
Who you’ll work with:
- Internal: your Account Management team, Planning, Creatives, Production and Finance.
- External: Clients, their other Agencies (media buying, PR etc.), and Suppliers.
- And report into: Account Director.
And in return we’ll bring recognition and reward to everyone who does an outstanding job, with the friendliest of working environments, very competitive salaries, and a training and development programme that can help elevate you to the highest of heights.
The Union was Agency of the Year in Scotland 2015 and 2017, and has been nominated 20 times at this year’s Marketing Star Awards. Come and be part of one the most exciting and dynamic teams in the industry.
If you’re up for it, send your CV to: email@example.com